Books, Books, Books!
This is my first Book Club post! I originally started it as Book Worm but then I thought Book Club sounded better!
Who doesn't loveeee books? I have soooo many books I want to read so I thought that I'd share them with you! Here you are, my TBR! (That rhymes! TBR stands for 'To Be Read (as in red not reed))
My Reading List:
- Finish reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I've read bits of all of them before but I want to read them properly!)
- Quidditch through the ages
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- All the Bright Places (Jennifer Niven)
- Hunger Games series
- Since You've been gone (Morgan Manson)
- Everything Everything (Nicola Yoon)
- We Were Liars (E. Lockhart)
- A Street Cat named Bob
- Paper Towns (read it before years ago, but I can't remember)
There's probably more but we'll be here for a long time!
Now sit down with a nice cuppa tea (or coffee or water or juice or whatever) and read some books! In the future I'm thinking about recommending books, you know, like an actual book club. So get excited if you like books!
P.S Happy 40th Birthday Mum 🙂 <3