If you’ve suddenly forgotten someone you were meant to buy for, you’ve come to the right place! My one piece of advice is DON’T shop online, not today, because it will not come in time! I’m going to list some pretty generic items that you’ll be able to pick up easily today or over the weekend:
- Sweets/Chocolate: 98% of the time you can’t go tooooo far wrong with sweets or chocolate AND it’s super easy to pick up almost anywhere. If you have a high-ish budget buy something else as well as chocolate because otherwise that’s wayyyy too mucch sugar!
- Bubble Bath/Shower Gel: Everyone wants to smell nice and, like chocolate, it’s super easy to pick up. There’s so much choice too so you can get a scent that they really like!
- CD, Book or DVD: Most large supermarkets have a good collection of the latest CDs, Books and DVDs so I imagine that they’re pretty easy to go and pick up last minute!
- Voucher: Shops will always have vouchers available so if you’re lucky enough to live near a town, you could nip in to one of their favourite shops and pick them up a voucher!
- If all else fails: Buy online what you really want to buy them, and then apologise for the fact that it will be late. This will only really work if it’s someone you see quite often otherwise they won’t get it for aggggeees!
Sorry again for this post being super short, I’m hoping in the new year I’ll be able to make some good quality content again! Also don’t worry if you haven’t got a gift yet for whoever you forgot to buy for, there’s still time!
See you tomorrow!